Hops are most famous for being used in the creation of beer,
but did you know that they also offer
AMAZING benefits when applied to our skin!
Hops contain a bitter substance called humulone has potential advantages
when used in creams and other skincare products.
Humulone’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial qualities suggest that it could be a useful component in creams.
The hop plant contains lupulin, has some potential advantages for the skin despite being a rare ingredient in skin care products.
Antioxidant molecules found in lupulin may help shield the skin from environmental aggressors including pollution and UV radiation. In turn, this can lessen the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots by scavenging free radicals that harm skin cells and accelerate aging.
Here are some potential skin benefits:
* Antibacterial qualities, which can aid in preventing the formation of microorganisms on the skin. Those who are prone to skin infections may find this to be very helpful including acne prone.
* Anti-inflammatory effects that can aid to soothe and calm irritated skin.
* Antioxidants, which can aid to shield the skin from environmental toxins and free radical damage, such as pollution and UV radiation. This can help to prevent premature aging and maintain a youthful, healthy-looking complexion.
* Hops are a great component for dry or dehydrated skin since they contain humectants that can help draw and hold moisture in the skin. This can aid in enhancing skin texture and minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Hops are a great ingredient for people trying to minimize the appearance of pores or fine wrinkles because they contain tannins that can aid to tighten and tone the skin.
Overall, hops’ antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hydrating, and astringent
characteristics make it a useful cosmetic ingredient. Hops’ numerous advantageous qualities, which can assist to enhance skin health, texture, and look, can be healthy for your skin.
Hops are a great component for dry or dehydrated skin since they contain humectants that can help draw and hold moisture in the skin. This can aid in enhancing skin texture and minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
**** please note - you will NOT smell like beer!
Hops have a natural earthy scent and combine with our fragrance blend is a very pleasing
blend of luminous fireweed honey anchored by orange flower, white woods,
Icelandic pinecone, and cashmere musk.
Hops For Your Body collection
GSL Organics Products are "Clean" and are formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban.
They contain 100% pure organic essential and carrier oils and less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.